1. What are cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which their equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the user.
2. Types of cookies
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the length of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal (language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional configuration, etc. .).
- Analysis cookies: those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the Websites to which they are linked (measurement of activity, creation of user navigation profiles, etc. in order to to introduce improvements based on the analysis of data on the use made by users of the service).
- Advertising cookies: those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in the web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: advertising cookies that store information about the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, in order to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. Rights of Service Recipients
4. Types of cookies used on this Website
The owner of this Website uses its own cookies, and third-party cookies that require the user’s consent.
The data of the cookies used are detailed below:
|Cookie for internal use necessary for the acceptance of necessary cookies
|Cookie for internal use necessary for the rejection of unnecessary cookies
|Determines when the shopping cart data is modified.
|Determines when the data of the shopping basket is modified.
|Contains a unique code for each customer to identify the shopping cart in the database of each customer.
|It uses the browser’s timeline to offer the user products that they have recently viewed.
|Allows the user to dismiss the Store Notice
Third party cookies
|Analytical cookie. Allows users to be distinguished.
|Analytical cookie. Limit the number of requests
|Analytical cookie. Limit the percentage of requests.
|Used for the consent of Google services
|It includes campaign information related to the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, the Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie, unless you disable it.
|Analytical cookie. Limit the number of requests..
5. Third party services
6. How to disable cookies in the main browsers:
In general, you have the possibility of configuring your browser to be notified on the screen each time you receive a cookie, so as to prevent its installation on your computer. If you want more information, please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser:
You have the ability to prevent Google Analytics from using your data by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on. More information in the next link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
7. Third Party Transfers
8. I want to change the cookie settings
If you want to change your cookie settings, you can do so click here